|With a slim profile that doesn’t sacrifice performance for looks, the Marantz NR1609 7.2 channel AV receiver supports immersive, object-based audio and the latest HDMI specifications. Enjoy movies with three-dimensional audio through Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X, and watch your favourite movies and shows in 4K 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, BT.2020, HDR and Dolby Vision. Enjoy your favourite music services via Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 or the HEOS app. Control NR1609 with your voice and Amazon Alexa — download the HEOS Home Entertainment skill and ask Alexa to play, pause or stop music, switch inputs for your different media players, turn up the volume and more.|
- Now available – control with Amazon Alexa voice commands.
- Slim profile that’s half the height of a traditional AVR delivers exceptional performance and sound quality
- 7-channel discrete power amplifier, 90W per channel
- 8 HDMI inputs and an ARC output — including one input on the front panel — with full HDCP 2.2 support
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR and BT.2020, plus Dolby Vision compatibility and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG)
- Supports object-based audio formats Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X processing
- Ability to decode high-resolution audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz — plus, DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks let you enjoy music exactly as the artist intended
- Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology
- Amazon Alexa voice control via the HEOS Home Entertainment skill
- Stream the most popular music services — like Spotify, TuneIn, Deezer and many others — via Bluetooth, AirPlay 2 or the HEOS app
- Integrated Phono input to directly connect your turntable
- Optimize your audio experience with Audyssey MultEQ, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ for a seamless setup within your listening environment
- Setup assistant, advanced GUI and Marantz 2016 AVR remote app for an easy out-of-box experience
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
- Now available – Apple AirPlay 2
|Featuring a high-current discrete power amplifier section, you get exceptional sound and the latest formats for movies and music with identical power on all seven channels (90W per channel). The slim profile is half the height of a traditional AVR, while delivering the dynamic sound quality that defines Marantz excellence.|
Includes eight HDMI inputs and an ARC output — with one HDMI input on the front panel for quick connection — each one supporting HDCP 2.2, 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, HLG, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and BT.2020 pass-through.
The NR1609 boasts an advanced video processor to upscale existing lower resolution video from any analog or digital source to true 4K.
Immerse yourself in multi-dimensional audio with the latest surround formats, including Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X (creates virtual height effects in the absence of height channels).
Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos. Enjoy a 5.1 surround sound speaker system and two additional overhead speakers or two Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience — including Dolby Surround upmixer for legacy content.
DTS:X immersive audio formatting places sound where it would naturally occur in space, creating life-like, multi-dimensional audio. The included spatial remapping engine of DTS Neural:X™ offers improved immersion and heightened realism in all of your favourite movies.
Dual antenna system lets you stream the most popular music services via Bluetooth, AirPlay 2 or the HEOS app. Listen to your playlists on Spotify, TuneIn, Deezer and more.
Built-in HEOS technology lets you enjoy your favourite music in any room of your home for a wireless, whole-home audio experience. Play the same song in every room or select a different song for each connected room — the choice is yours. Enjoy music from Spotify, TuneIn, Sound Cloud, Tidal, Napster, Deezer or your local music file libraries. With additional HEOS components, like HEOS-capable speakers, play all your music in one room or many.
Amazon Alexa Voice Control